(Box of 5 Exosomes Vials)
This product is intended for use by medical professionals only. If you are an active licensed physician and wish to place an order please contact our team to create an account before placing an order.
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SHIPPED WITHOUT PRIOR ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AND VERIFICATION.
3.0ml Contentrated (30 billion exosomes/ml)
100% Natural. No animal products. GMO Free.
Purified Cord Blood MSC Exosomes in saline.
Cellgenic Exosomes is a purified xeno-free, chemically defined, cell-free cord blood MSC derived exosome re-suspended in 0.9% normal saline. Contains over 30 billion purified MSC exosomes per vial.
Download our brochure of Cellgenic Flow Exosomes Application Protocols
Since few transplanted cells persist in vivo, the beneficial effects of cell therapy may lie in the secreted factors being the active component of this treatment.
A key part of paracrine secretion is Exosomes, which are membrane vesicles that are stored intracellularly in endosomal compartments and are secreted when these structures fuse with the cell plasma membrane.
- Exosomes contain protein, DNA, and RNA, thus making them an attractive vector of paracrine signals delivered by stem cells.
- Exosomes may also be “loaded” with predetermined proteins and nucleic acid to achieve a desired effect (1).
- Exosomes can be stored as an “off-the-shelf” product having the potential for circumventing many of the limitations of\viable cells for therapeutic applications in regenerative medicine.
- In vitro, exosomes from pre-adipocytes stimulate cell proliferation in a wound healing model.
- In vivo, adipose-graft derived exosomes have been shown to be a promising tool for skin repair and remodeling (2).
COMPONENTS OF CELLGENIC EXOSOMES
Exosomes, Cytokines, Chemokines, Growth Factors, Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
EXOSOMES CAN DELIVER THESE SIGNALS
Anti-Apoptotic, Anti-Fibrotic, Pro-Angiogenic, Pro-Differentiation, Pro-Proliferation, Immunomodulatory, Immune Privileged